The General English course is one of the most common classes for those who would like to improve the English speaking, writing and listening skills. When you arrive, you will take a placement test and be placed accordingly based on your CEFR level. Classes start every Monday on a continuous enrolment. There is no time limit on how long you should stay in a level, but generally, when you start a level, you should be ready to move up after around 12 weeks. Weekly progress tests and monitoring from teachers will help you develop your skills.
The General English course aims to:
- Develop your four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) using authentic and functional language
- Enhance your communicative skills so that you can communicate effectively both in and outside the classroom
- Develop knowledge and understanding of English grammar and confidently apply it accurately
- Expand your vocabulary
- Lay a suitable foundation for further study of the language
What can I expect of öz Istanbul English language course?
Based on a lot of research and investment, the quality of our services is improved every day. We adapt to each new student and their life experience. More than just an English school, we are here to be part of your dream.
- Morning classes:
- From 8.30 am to 10.30 am and
- From 10.30 to 12.30 pm
- Afternoon classes:
- From 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm and
- From 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm,
- From 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Included in our General English courses:
- Extra activities such as Turkish class, conversation class and CV support
- Free Wifi and computer room access
- Personalized support
If you would like to find out some more information regarding öz Istanbul General English Courses or to inquire about any of our other language courses, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch using our contact form, or if you would prefer to discuss our English courses over the phone, then please do so on: +90 555 059 0777, and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Summer Courses Programs
Summer Courses are a way to build up valuable academic qualifications during the summer session in schools and universities all around the world. Summer courses serve a multitude of purposes for different students: they are sometimes used to bridge the gap between different phases of academic study, or to provide additional professional training and qualifications. There are summer courses in a wide variety of subjects in SAT,YÖS, TOFFLE, İELTS , COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY, and even more. The variety of different summer courses can be overwhelming – don’t let it stop you! Start your search by looking at the most popular summer courses.